Thursday, July 2, 2009

Summer so far...

Brayden and I have done several things this summer. We have played putt-putt, played with friends, attended birthday parties, watched new movies, survived Chuck-E-Cheese, enjoyed the Freedom Celebration at church and explored Botanical Gardens. Our next "biggies" are Thomas and Friends on stage and vacation, all next week. Brayden is SO excited to see Thomas on stage so I am sure we will have some great picutres to share once we are back. In the mean time here are some pictures of our trip to Botanical Gardens (we went on the hottest day of the year), one of the two putt-putting adventures, and Brayden with his friend Trever at the Freedom Celebration.












I would also like to thank all of the people that I know that are currently in the military, or have been in the military. We are blessed enough in our family to have several people that have served our country and are still with us today! I cannot imagine the day to day struggles and sacrifices that these men and women endure in order to protect our country. Although times can be hard and can at times be tougher than we would like, God has blessed us all beyond measure to live in such a wonderful, beautiful country! Happy 4th of July!